Our Policies & Terms
If purchasing your product or service requires customers to give you personally identifiable information.
Information is the universal description of any information that can be used to identify, contact or locate an individual. It includes but isn’t limited to the following:
- Full names
- Dates of birth
- Physical addresses
- Any type of national identification number
- IP addresses (if tracked)
- Telephone number
- Screen names or handles
- Email address
- Credit card numbers
Payment Terms and Conditions
Payments for full or part for the travel arrangements may be made by card transfer, all additional charges and fees related to the transfer will be borne by Remitter.
If balance of payment is due for your travel arrangements, the balance payment must be paid by you before arrival.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 25% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour package cost required.
- 07 Days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by an e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge.
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge.
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge.
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge.
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.
- Once the package is booked & confirmed North Sikkim part is Non Cancelable or Non Refundable.
Refunds (if applicable)
If your refund are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.